Skip to main content

The Balerina Surf Resort | A Place to Stay in Baler, Aurora














I was stuck in Cabanatuan for almost 4 hours as I arrived in the City by 2pm. I'm supposed to come to Baler at 5 pm as estimated before I left  Manila, unfortunately by 5:30pm, the van left Cabanatuan City. I called Ate Mar, the resort's caretaker, to arrive in Baler past 9pm.





When I arrived in Baler, the husband of Ate Mar picked me up from the terminal with his Habal-habal and offered me a cup of coffee together with a short conversation before I called it a night. I was their only guest in the next 3 days, and I was ashamed because they waited for me until I arrived that it was supposed to be their sleep time.

























The Balerina Surf Resort has five cottages available with double decks that are fit for 4 people. Ate mar assigned me to a cottage with a beach view which I really love it. Inside my cottage is a comfortable bed with a stand fan. Heaven.


I woke early, and Ate Mar prepared a cup of coffee for me after our lengthy conversation with the topic of love life. After our chitchat, I told her if she knew someone who teaches surfing lessons, and she recommended me her nephew, Raniel.


Ate Mar and her family are very approachable, and they are much willing to help if you need one. The Balerina Surf Resort is located in barangay Sabang, just about a 10-minute ride from the town of Baler.


I enjoyed the hammock in the morning with a cup of coffee while remembering some memorable moments on the road.

My three-day stay in the ResorResortot is enough as the people are amicable and kind to me. 

I was so happy to stay in this resorResorthave met Ate Mar and for being my family in Baler.


Other Information

THE BALERINA SURF RESORT
Address: Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora
Contact number: +63 920 487 8151



Comments

  1. Hi, just visiting here, Interesring post, join TrafficG, Easyhits4u, to earn traffic visitors and money, choose asia Phils. apply ambient and nuffanng ads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.