Skip to main content

Stress free at AurumOne Makati

Aurum is came from the Latin word Gold, no doubt of the design and color of the hotel is more of gold. The AurumOne Makati is owned by a Filipino cooperative, all owners of this hotel are working as OFW/Overseas Filipino Worker before like Engineers, Architect, Nurse and etc. The main target of KSK SMP Coop or Kapatiran sa Kasaganaan Service Multi-Purpose Cooperative is to help people how they can invest their money while working overseas. The vision of this cooperative is to provide members the opportunities to own a profitable company their families can work for when they come home for good.


I was on a rush when I arrived at the hotel because my friend was waiting for me for our next adventure at Atipolo, Rizal. When I entered the building, my eyes focused on the paintings hung at the lobby wall instead to the front desk officer, it's maybe because I love paintings but, then again I don’t know how to paint. Upon confirming my reservation they gave my key card and assisted me going to my room. AuromOne Makati is an 8 storey building located at Evangelista St., Bankal, Makati City. It is about 30 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport and it's near train station.


My reserved room is in AurumOne Loft which is very spacious with one Queen Size bed that good for two adults but they allow up to four people. My room also has complimentary bottled water, Coffee and tea facilities, Cable TV, Minibar, Telephone, In-room safe, Bath Amenities, Writing desk, Microwave, Eclectic stove with cookware and crockery. The Wi-Fi is strong enough to watch a movie but, sometimes they lose connection.



Upon entering my room I took a rest in the couch while watching Tv and enjoying the full blast air-condition. At 12nn, I left the hotel and met my friend before we headed to our destination. By 4pm, I decided to go back to Manila because I am excited to take a power nap in my bed. I am very sad and tired of the traffic in Metro Manila as I arrived in Makati after 2 hours. I didn't have any energy left not because of adventure but because of the horrible traffic.


The good thing about the location of hotel is that, it has many food chains and 24/7 convenience store near it. So, I grabbed a set meal at the convenience store because I am so hungry and didn't have time to walk around to look for decent food.




After dinner,something is telling me not to go out and just stay in my room and be pampered, So I stayed. I didn't check the time because I instantly fell asleep in a very comfy bed. When I woke up in the morning, I feel so very relaxed, must be the bed, I think. I can say that the bed is absorbed my stress in my whole body. I am not aware of what brand they used until I asked to the Manager. He told me that they use Uratex, thumbs up to the company for choosing that brand.



My reserved room has a complimentary buffet breakfast served at the 8th floor of the building, where some of the function rooms are located. They served at least 3 main courses, soup and fruits.

The room rate is very reasonable start at 1,800 pesos for two people and it’s a good choice for our OWF who plans to stay in Metro Manila before going home.

Other Information
Check discounted price on Agoda


AURUMONE MAKATI
Address: 1682 Evangelista cor Hen. Del Pilar Street, Bangkal, Makati City, Manila, Philippines 1233
Contact #+63 2 737 3800, +63 917 6318969, +63 0919 4939267
Email Addressreservations@aurumonehotel.com
Official websitehttp://www.aurumonehotel.com/

KSK SMP COOP
Official Website: http://www.kskcoop.com/

More Photos













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.