Skip to main content

My Weekend Staycation at KL Tower Serviced Residences

KL Tower Serviced Residences is owned by Kalao - Ledesma Foundation Inc., under the management of Hospitality Innovators Inc., or Hii and Filipino owned. It is located in Legazpi Village, where you can find some of the high-end businesses in Makati City.

I was giving myself a weekend staycation before my Northern Luzon Series start and make myself busy on the road after.


I took Mrt 3 to Ayala station and walked about a kilometer to reach Kl Tower Serviced Residences at Gamboa St., passing at Sm Makati, Glorieta, and Greenbelt. from Greenbelt 1, It's about 2 blocks away, and you will find the Hotel. The landmark of the Hotel is in front of Legazpi park. Where There's a weekend market every Sunday morning. Take this opportunity/chance to eat something new and different kinds of Asian cuisine.


I checked in around 12nn, and it was a very smooth process. After they confirmed my reservation, one of their staff assisted me in going to my room after. The staff are very accommodating; they are willing to help, especially when you need a car service or taxi. They are the ones to find an available car as soon as possible at your convenience.
ROOM    
I was in the One Bedroom Loft, which is very spacious located on the 30th floor of the building with chic and stylish interiors. My room offered me complimentary brewed coffee, 2 bottles of water, bath amenities, and a kitchenette with a set of cookware and crockery. It is an advantage if you want to cook your own food. 
The room has receiving area with 2 toilets, one located on the ground floor, the second is in the bed area. If ever I decide to stay one or more nights, I can buy and stock food in their full-size refrigerator.  The Wi-Fi in my room did not fail my expectation as I experienced a high-speed connection. I can upload photos on my social media account and watch movies online without buffering. There are also  2 flat-screen TVs, plus a beautiful skyline of metro manila at night.






I really like the motif of their room. It's so relaxing and stress relieving. Kl Tower Serviced Residences has 100 available rooms with Studio Deluxe, Studio Premier, One Bedroom Deluxe, One-Bedroom Loft, One-Bedroom Premier, and Two Bedroom Suite to choose from. They also have Facilities like an Indoor Swimming pool, Function room, Kid's Play Area, Art Gallery, Sauna, Fitness Center, which all of them are located on the 7th floor of the building, Art Gallery, and the Restaurant (Kitchen 1B) is located at the ground floor.


My booked room has a complimentary plated breakfast served at Kitchen 1B beside the lobby area with unlimited fruits, cereal, bread, and Salad. Overall I had a wonderful stay and one of the best staycations this year.

OTHER INFORMATION

KL TOWER SERVICED RESIDENCES 
Address: 117 Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Contact #: +632 845 00 84
Email address: reservation@kltower.ph
Website: www.kltower.ph

OTHER ROOM TYPE
Check discounted price on Agoda.

Two-Bedroom Premier






One Bedroom Premier

Studio Deluxe

Comments

  1. I acknowledge all that you have added as far as anyone is concerned base.Admiring the time and exertion you put into your web journal and nitty gritty data you offer.Thanks. Park Lane Apartments 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.