Skip to main content

Seda Atria Hotel Iloilo | Labor day Staycation


Seda Hotel Atria Iloilo is recently opened in the last quarter of 2015 with 150 guest rooms including Deluxe Room, Premier Room, and a Presidential Suite.

Seda Atria is the first Seda hotel in the Visayas, it is located in the Atria Park District in Mandurriao, Iloilo City. 22 kilometers from Iloilo International Airport or about 30 minutes ride.







I stayed on Deluxe Room located in the 7th floor of the hotel, facing in the city view. It's measured around 25sqm and is furnished with king size bed, a working table, an 40 inches LCD television with cable channel, media panel with HDMI and USB, IDD Phone with iPod dock, Alarm clock, Radio, Complimentary Wi-Fi access,  Broadband internet access, Coffee and Tea making facilities, Mini bar, in-room safe and an air-conditioning unit.


I like the bed it is not too firm and soft enough for my body to adjust, the linens are smelling fresh and clean. The interior of the room is quite relaxing and spacious. The bathroom is not too big, its enough space for shower, toilet (no bidet installed) and wash basin. Basic toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, shower cap, soap, dental kit, and lotion.




The property also has a Straight Up Bar located on the roof deck and Misto restaurant in the ground floor.



The room i booked has free buffet breakfast, the food is good and delicious also free  use of their E lounge to book your flight or to check your email/social media.






The Hotel is near in primary bars and club about 5 minutes walk to Smallville Complex and 10 minutes Sm City Mall. I have an Excellent staycation in Labor day in Seda Atria Hotel. 

For more information:

SEDA ATRIA HOTEL ILOILO

Address: Pison Avenue, Atria Park District,
         San Rafael Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Contact # :+63 33 506 8888
Website : http://www.sedahotels.com/atria 









Comments

  1. Seda Atria Hotel indeed is great and even looks better than some Metro Manila hotels as expected from a Seda hotel. Seda hotel chains pass those with exquisite taste. They even won the Philippines' Leading Group from the World Travel Awards 2015. By the way, I like their bedding and their buffet breakfast looks delicious. I wouldn't mind having a vacation there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is great to treat ourselves every once in a while. Looks like you had a great time! Breakfast looks so yummyyyyy ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww!! Seda Hotel looks better and more classy than some Hotels here in Manila. Ohh!! And the food looks great also!! Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice hotel! You're right its a good place staycation. Will keep this in mind if ever I find myself in Iloilo :)

    airinaapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea of staying at hotel and this Seda Atria experience of yours is truly fascinating! I wished I can have a vacation in Iloilo and I'll surely consider Seda as one of the places to stay in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember the last time I've went to Iloilo. It was ages ago and I can't remember where we stayed. Seda Hotel looks nice though. I'll take note of this when we get to visit Iloilo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a lovely place to stay when one finds himself in the city. It has great amenities and they seem to have everything one might need either for a short or longer stay. Hopefully we can stay in this place when we visit the city one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The place looks so luxurious.Love the interior and all the deets all over the place. I love how cozy it look even in photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time I heard about the Seda Hotel. Now I know where to check in when I travel to Iloilo. Good read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first time I heard about the Seda Hotel. Now I know where to check in when I travel to Iloilo. Good read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much is their overnight stay?
    Hotel is nice and clean

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love staycations! The room looks cozy though I have to say that not having a bidet is a bit of a turn off. It is a basic necessity, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haaa staycation. I did that on my birthday. hahaha. Seda Hotel looks nice, clean and classy. when I get to Iloilo, I will look for this (hopefully, budget fits. hahaha)

    ♥ Aika | http://aikaloraine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a very relaxing staycation. The room looks classy and you all have the things that you needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.