Skip to main content

A Rainy Morning in Boracay Sands Hotel


I was looking for a hotel in the front beach area that is not too crowded by tourists, and luckily, I found, Boracay Sands Hotel. The hotel is situated in station 3 with a beautiful sunset view. I found this place more relaxing as it isn't crowded at night because most party people are in stations 1 and 2, which is advantageous. After all, I want to relax and have peace of mind.



Upon entering the hotel, I got a warm greeting from a receptionist, and  Ms. Anne, the front officer, assisted me on my check-in process. Upon presenting my ID, she gave me my Key card, and one of the boys in the concierge helped me with my things going to my room located on the third floor of the building.


They have 53 rooms composed of the ocean view, Presidential Suite, and Deluxe rooms to choose from. I was in the Deluxe room, which is very spacious and carpeted with 2 single beds, widescreen TV, complimentary 2 bottled water, Coffee and Tea maker, Minibar, Toiletries, Rainshower with hot & cold and of course a very comfy bed for my tired body.




The staff of the hotel is very accommodating and approachable, especially their resident manager Mr. Rey. I feel much accommodated and well taken care of and made my stay more comfortable.








After watching the sunset, I was informed that they have a barbecue activity in the front beach area for dinner. My friend and I decided to try their menu, so we chose from their seafood platter composed of Shrimp, Baked oysters, a slice of Tuna, and squid for only P350 or a combination of pork and chicken for only P250 with a cup of rice and unlimited soup of the day. So we tried both, and after 15 minutes of waiting, finally, they served our delicious meal. The baked oyster attracted me most because it's been a long time since I ate one.







After a fulfilling meal, my friend and I decided to swim in their nice pool before bed.


I watched the news on TV and found out that typhoon #MarcePH will hit Boracay Island and the rest of Panay Island. Early morning, I noticed that the rainfall was too intense, and I didn't mind it because I was still sleepy.




When I woke up around 9am the weather was still not good. The wind and rainfall are extreme, and the whole island doesn't have electricity. The hotel was using their Generator set, but they could not use it the entire day because it would heat. After breakfast, I went to my room to sleep again because I couldn't go outside.














So, for another adventure in the hotel. I went to their spa located in the basement of the building to check out the services offered. I was thinking of treating myself on a rainy day with a stone massage, so I enlisted my name to the spa's reception for an 8pm schedule before I called it a night.
When I woke up the following day, I felt so excited because the sun was up, the sky was clear, and it was sunny. It's a good idea to walk in the powdery sand of Boracay Island before checking out. 

OTHER INFORMATION
BORACAY SANDS HOTEL
Address: Station 3, Brgy. Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
Contact number: +63.36.288.4966 to 67
Email Address:info@sandshotelboracay.com

Manila Office:
Contact number: 02.507.0153 or +63 0917.8686.308
Look for Ms. Jane

Other Rooms

Ocean View Room



Presidential Suite






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.