Skip to main content

Strolling around in Tagaytay City for the first time


The moment when i arrived in the City of Tagaytay i said to myself, it is happening right now? because this is my fifth attempt, in  my previous attempt it was not good because the weather is not bearing with me. 



Every time i was planing in to visit tagaytay there is always a problem cancelled flight, Bad weather and lack of time.

This time my friend dennis joins me in this trip. We do a food trip instead. he was teasing me because for how many attempt i made.


We arrived in tagaytay around 11am and the 1st stop of our trip is the Java Jazz Cafe. we ordered one big bowl of Bulalo for only 399.00 pesos, and Maglagkit with latik (sweetened rice cake) for dessert. 


The place was small but really cool and clean, the staff are attentive to our needs, and also the food is delicious although the beef was not too tender unlike in other restaurant that serve. I think the beef is old.


We headed to Tagaytay Church all the way to people's park after, to see a good view from Taal Volcano and eat pineapple while enjoying.



Another place we visited is the Sky Ranch, we did not enter to the place because the entrance fee is too expensive for me, hehe instead we photo ops outside.



Before we left Tagaytay, We headed to our last destination which is the Mushroom Burger. I am so excited to try new food and I ordered their specialty a burger with a cultured white mushroom top with tomatoes, ketchup, cheese and Mayo. Yummy!



I can tell to my friend that i already visited tagaytay for at least in my fifth attempt. maybe I will go back soon to explore some of the place near Tagaytay and  Batangas.








  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.