Skip to main content

A pleasant staycation in Lime Hotel Boracay

The sun is up in Boracay Island, I decided to do a side trip before to start my adventure in Maniwaya Island in Marinduque as my booked flight is via Kalibo International Airport to Manila.


This time, I visit the island, not for work but to have a grand overnight staycation in Lime Hotel Boracay this boutique hotel offered an 180-degree panoramic view of the entire island.








The hotel allowed me to check-in early as i arrived at 10am from Iloilo City and it was great thing for me. 

The Staff

I really appreciate how attentive the staff to their guest as they welcomed me not only in the hotel but in Boracay Island and feeling at home. Every time they meet me in the hallway they don’t hesitate to greet me and give a  beautiful smile, it was made my day.



The Location

The Lime Hotel is not in the front beach area but is strategically located in the main road of station 2, 5 minutes walk to their famous white beach and D’talipapa where most of the souvenir shop located and paluto restaurant, about less than 10 minutes to D’mall.


The Room

They have 46 room with Superior Room, Deluxe Room, Premier Room and Penthouse Room to choose from. My room was in the Deluxe equipped with 2 double size bed, working desk, hot and cold shower, basic toiletries such as shampoo, soap and dental kit, in-room safe, complimentary bottled water, mini bar, free fast WiFi connection and the sunglasses as a souvenir.






Another cool feature in all room is the remote controlled light. Which is I really like because I don’t need to stand up to reach the switch and adjusting the light room made me easy with just a simple click on the remote control.


The bathroom in not too big just enough space for the guest make comfortable with rain shower. The water temperature is easy to adjust. The toilet has a bidet installed.


The Facilities

They have roof deck swimming pool which you can relax with their comfortable lounges with an overlooking view of the beach. The Sky lounge bar has offered a different kind of drinks alcohol and non-alcohol.



The Lime Hotel also offered a breakfast which includes in my booked room, but they don't have in-house restaurant, instead they in Bonchon which located on the lower ground floor of the building and the Coffee House which located about 300 meters from the hotel.


The best time to visit Boracay Island was in the month of October to February the next year. 



Bonchon Breakfast




My overnight in the island, especially in Lime Hotel  was a pleasant because of their services offered to their guest plus a well-trained staff.
  
Other Information

LIME HOTEL BORACAY
Address: Main road, Station 2, Barangay Balabag, Boracay Island.
Contact number: + 63 2 36 288 1050, +63.906.267.0416





Comments

  1. I miss Lime Boracay na!! Ganda ng pool area nila no? Nakakarelax. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, at ang sarap matulog sa coach nila with overlooking view pa, hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you had fun on your stay at Lime Hotel. It definitely looks like a good option for someone who may have budget constraints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take note of this since we'll be visiting Boracay sometime this year. What about the room rates, do you find them reasonable? Haven't had a staycation in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been to Boracay for a while now, but it looks like this hotel is a good place to stay at not just for a staycation but while in the island. Will check this out when we do visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Boracay, Boracay! Kailan kaya kita mapupuntahan! haha. Nakakainggit ang mga ganitong posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks lovely! I haven't been to Boracay yet but I hope I can visit sooooon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a bad experience with hotels not located in Bora beachfront but Lime looks fantastic. I love the 180 degree panoramic view! Definitely on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boracay is still on my bucket list. Glad you were able to enjoy a grand staycation there. Thanks for sharing this, will help if budget permits me to go to Boracay soooooooon. Was wondering about their price, is it budget-friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pleasant stay indeed. Lucky you had an exemption with those fees. Next time I visit Boracay, I will check lime hotel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks nice! We're going to boracay on November. We'll consider this place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lime Hotel Boracay seems like a nice accommodation. And the remote controlled lights is really handy especially when one is already too sleepy to leave the bed. By the way, I saw that they have paddle boards in Boracay. I want to try those. -Me-An Clemente of yogoandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rooftop pool! Hahaha! The room looks spacious, clean, airy - just overall a good place to spend some time in. I love the remote-controlled lights! Perfect for when you're watching a horror movie and want to turn the light off without leaving the bed, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't been to boracay yet but this seems like an awesome place to stay in. The rooftop pool is 10/10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.