Skip to main content

A Weekend Staycation at Alcoves Apartment

It was the last minute when I decided to fly in manila via Clark airport from Caticlan/Boracay since I got a cheap airfare round trip compared to NAIA.  

I was stumbled upon it on the internet and I found this property perfect for my staycation. I filed a double day off in my work and fly.

Since my landing is at Clark airport and I needed to travel almost 3 hours to Manila, but before I headed, I just dropped by in Sm City, Pampanga to meet my friend who's living in Lubao to join me in my Lunch at Cabalen Restaurant  
The room I booked is located in Greenbelt Radisson Building. I find this place more accessible since it's just less than a 10-minute walk to Greenbelt 1.  I arrived at the hotel past 8 in the evening because I left in Pampanga at 3pm and got stuck in the traffic. 
The check-in process was so smooth after presenting my Id, the guard on-duty allowed me to go to my booked room A3. The alcoves team just emailed me the number combination of the door lock. I was surprised when I opened the door because one of the Alcoves team patiently waited for my arrival.


Ms. Dave was waiting and welcomed me to my booked room. She gave me a short briefing of Alcoves before she bid goodbye. The room had a complete set of cookware & cookery that was perfect for cooking my lunch the next day. There's also a good wifi connection, an extra pillow, blanket, and towel on the cabinet that is ready to use.
After settling all, I felt hungry, but I was not worrying about where to eat because downstairs is two 24/7 convenience stores, so I grabbed a set meal, brought it to my room, and ate to satisfy my tummy. :)   
The next day morning, I decided to a quick dip in their pool located on the 8th floor of the building. 

After swimming, I went to the Rustan market in Greenbelt 1 to buy some ingredients for a lunch menu. I cooked Tinolang Manok and Chicken Adobo.

The Alcoves team customer service is very responsive to the request, and they make it expedite.

I informed the team that I would leave early morning on my third day because I need to catch my flight in the Clark airport back to Boracay and their response in a minute.

Overall, I enjoyed so much my staycation with the Alcoves Apartment.


OTHER INFORMATION

Alcoves Philippines
Email Address: alcovesph@gmail.com
Contact number: +63 917 506 3312

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.