Skip to main content

ISLANDS HOTEL | Staycation On A Budget in Roxas City, Capiz

We all know that traveling is one of the cured for stress, Sometimes we need to escape our daily routine in life. When traveling we choose an accommodation that fit on our budget, but we make sure that our stay is more comfortable and safe. I am happy to find Islands Hotel a budget hotel in the heart of Roxas City, Capiz.






When I entered in the hotel my only reaction is Wow! Because I am not expecting too much, but the interior design are quite elegant to catch my attention. The staffs of the hotel welcomed and assisted me on my checked- in processed.



After I settled everything I went to their restaurant located in the lower ground floor of the building and order a lunch. The food is delicious and pocket friendly. 


Island Hotel is located in Pueblo De Panay in the same building with the Department of Trade and Industry office and front of the Pag-Ibig office; it is about 10 minutes ride from Roxas Airport and less than 5 minutes to the Bus Terminal.



I like their staff it is very accommodating and polite. One thing I always expect from staff of the hotel, if I can see them how they love their job and willingness to give their service to make the guest comfortable enough. This Budget hotel did not fail my expectation. They always make sure their entire guest happy while staying in Islands Hotel.






They have 14 rooms available with 2 single or Double size bed to choose from. Each room is measured about 14sqm, equipped with an air-conditioned, free wife access, 32 inches flat screen TV, telephone, complimentary bottled water, hot and cold shower, toiletries such as shampoo and bath soap. The toilet has bidet installed. The bed is not too soft and firm enough for guest just make comfortable to sleep. The room rate starts for as low as P599 per night.
















 
   >A TASTE OF  LOLA'S RECIPE















The hotel has an in-house restaurant, The Lola’s Recipe that served ALA CARTE daily and Turo-Turo from Monday to Friday. They also a have pool,but it is located in a separate building. The pool is kids friendly and opens for public with a fee of 60 pesos and 50 pesos for in-house guest. The poolside is perfect for event like Wedding, Baptism, and kiddie party. They can accommodate at-least 150 people. Every Friday night they have an acoustic band in the poolside area and do have some relax after a stressful week in office.



Island hotel is a 5-story building with modern design. Expect a little bit noisy in the morning coming from other floor because construction of the hotel is on-going at this time. All available rooms are located on the 3rd floor of the building. They targeted to finish the hotel with a suite and family room this last quarter of 2016.


The breakfast is not include in the room rate, but you can order in their restaurant. The breakfast starts at 50 pesos.

Overall I have a good staycation experience in ISLANDS HOTEL.

OTHER IFORMATION

ISLANDS HOTEL
Address: Pueblo De Panay, Roxas City, Capiz

Alex Pulumbarit 
General Manager 

Contact number: +63 917-558-8111 / +63 939-918-1423 / (36) 620-3970
Email address: islandshotel@outlook.com 
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/myislandshotel/


Comments

  1. I love it when budget hotels provide basic toiletries. Your budget hotel find is a great discovery. The place looks clean and I love that there's a nice pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budget hotels are lifesavers everywhere hehe. This place even have swimming pool. Not bad. :) I'll put this in my list, might come in handy at one point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only want a few things in a hotel: clean room and bath, a pool, and good food. Looks like Islands HOtel have it all! I must spend a night here haha 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, and affordable but does the job well. We all need these kind of budget hotels. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hotel looks really good. Location is very beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. 599 per night! Good enough for me. The place looks beautiful not to mention the nice staff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously???! Php599/night?? :D Oh wow! I can do my birthday solo-cation at the Islands Hotel. Thank you for this found treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWWWW! 599? That's so affordable. SULIT! coz the place looks so expensive and clean . :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this hotel is really nice! Their rooms look great and their restaurant is very instagrammable! Love the lighting! <3

    xx, wanderingella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hotel look so good. And it was really affordable. I hope the service is also well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much is that room shown in your photo? For a 599 starter, it's pretty nice already. You get to have wonderful rooms and looks clean overall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. The Hub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.