Skip to main content

TRAVEL GUIDE | Alobijod Beach : How To Get There and Where to Stay | Guimaras Island


Alobijod Beach is located in Sitio Alobijod, Poblacion Nueva Valencia Guimaras. It is approximately 24 Kilometer from Jordan wharf. Alobijod beach is the most developed among the other beaches in the province of Guimaras.



HOW TO GET THERE

From Jordan Wharf ride a public jeepney with route either Lucmayan, Padaraonan or Dolores, drop off at crossing alobijod and fare is P30. From crossing Alobijod ride a tricycle P50 or Motorbike P30 to Alobihod Beach.










WHERE TO STAY

Here's the list of accommodation.

RAYMEN BEACH RESORT
Contact # +639185207271, +639275605107, 0333960252
Email address: raymenbeachresort@yahoo.com
Website: www.raymenresort.com
Contact person: Ma. Fe and Jesil



Room rate:

Fan room start at P900.00 good for 4 person
Air-conditioned room (East Building) start at P1,450 (Low Season) P1,650 (Peak Season) good for 2 person
Air-conditioned room ( West Building) start at P2,900 good for 3-4 person

Pinic Hut price start at P400-500

Entrance Fee : P25/person
Corkage Fee : P30/person



ALOBIJOD COVE RESORT
Contact #: +639228626372, +639286254544



Room Rate:

Fan room start at P1,500 good for 6 person
Air-condition room w/ balcony start at P1,500 good for 2 person

Entrance Fee: P25/Person
Corkage Fee: ?



VILLA IGANG
Contact #: Neneng +639263753634
           Lorlyn +639177170260



Room Rate: 

Villa Corazon - Captain Suite start at P10,000 good for 10 person
Villa Igang - Air-conditioned room start at P1,700 good for 2 person
Non Air-conditioned room start at P1,000 good for two person

Pool Fee: P50/person
Entrance Fee: P50-P100/person




  



Comments

  1. i suddenly missed the beach...This place looks so interesting! I dream of solo backpacking but i think i really can't do it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me so excited to see where my feet will take me this summer! I want to visit a beach somewhere out of Cavite... This one is quite too far though but I hope I can find a paradise like this somewhere in batangas or Laguna!
    Thanks for sharing Pao

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me excited for summer. Another option to consider. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very informative.I've never been to Guimaras so I'm taking note of options for future getaways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time to hear about this beach and I'm amazed at the scenery! This is the kind of beach I would go to: not too crowded and not too commercialized.

    ♡ Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your photos are amazing!! I want to go to this place soon!! Thank you for sharing xx

    | http://dorothytorretijo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is good timing because I am currently for a beach that my friends and I could go to this summer. I think Alobijod beach is a good candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun adventure! i like that you put all the details a traveler may need. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. This is probably the most detailed post I've seen about this beach. This was really helpful. Definitely going to check it out now.
    -Gino of www.dropdeaddapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaah. People are trying to imply something with all these blogs about great beaches! Summer is really coming. I'll keep this one in mind when we start planning our vacation trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beach to add to my summer beach bucketlist hehe! Cannot wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that all the information here includes price and the contact person!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info. This would really be handy in the near future. I love Guimaras mangoes and I would surely visit this place some time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this kind of blogs which includes itinerary and costs. Very good read for a first time visitor of any beach attraction. Kudos!

    -aikaloraine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting post. I have heard about this and I want to find more resources related on this issue. Thank you for posting. Looking forward to read more of your post and updates in the future. https://silkroadexplore.com/category/tour/excursion-tours/excursions-kyrgyzstan/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful place to visit with my lovely family. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.