Skip to main content

ARDCI CORPORATE INN | A BUDGET HOTEL IN VIRAC, CATANDUNES

Superior Room
I was searching on the internet on where to spend a night, since my flight to Manila is early in the morning. Luckily, I found this hotel. A budget friendly and offers great service.

After two days of exploring the eastern part of the province, my body was so tired doing the trek, swim and surf. I left Puraran Beach in Baras around 9:30am to catch the Jeep bound to Virac scheduled to leave at 11am.


We arrived in Virac at 12:30pm and headed to the ARDCI Corporate Inn. I like the location of the hotel because it is near to the church, Public Market and Port. The lobby is located on the 4th floor of the building. The ground floor is for receiving area, 2nd and 3rd floor of the building is the corporate offices.





Upon arrival in the lobby, a front desk officer assisted us on the check-in process. After confirming my reservation, she gave the room key, one the Housekeeping staff helped us on my baggage and guided all the way to our room.




When I entered in our room, I felt relaxed already because the air-conditioner is on the full blast. Our room was measured about 29 sqm with flat screen TV, hot and cold shower, complimentary bottled water, toiletries and sofa. 

I settled everything in my room and took a quick rest before going out for lunch. I asked the front office about where we can dine, and she replied that they have their own restaurant located and the 6th floor. So instead of me going out, I and my travel buddy decided to dine at their restaurant. I was amazed that the price on their menu is so budget friendly.

What I liked about their facilities; they have a pool for adult from 5 feet and for kids with a depth of 3 feet, an outdoor Jacuzzi, a Sky Gym located on the upper floor from the pool, a Suana, lastly Café and Restaurant.



My reservation had a complimentary set breakfast that serves at the 6th floor of the building. Also, no worries about your transportation from the hotel to airport since they offer an aiport transfer and van service for the guest’s comfort.


OTHER INFORMATION
ARDCI CORPORATE INN 
Address: San Roque, Virac Catanduanes
Contact number:  (+63) 998 988 2476 
Email Address: ardciinnvirac@yahoo.com





OTHER PHOTOS


















Comments

  1. This hotel looks very comfortable and beautiful although it has inexpensive rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.