Skip to main content

Perfect Provincial Staycation at HARVEST HOTEL

Harvest is the first four stars rated hotel in Cabanatuan City, Province of Nueva Ecija. This property is managed by Hospitality Innovators Inc., Hii for short.


After my three-day stay in Baler, Aurora, I decided to relax and rest before continuing my northern Luzon journey because my left arm hurt my surfing lesson. The travel time from Baler to Cabanatuan City is almost 4 hours, and it is tiring. Then I found Harvest Hotel is the perfect place to stay. 

 
Upon arrival at the hotel, warm greetings from security to the front office staff made my first expression last. The paintings hanging on the hotel wall caught my attention before anything else because it is beautiful to my eyes.
 
The checked-in process was very smooth after they confirmed my reservation. The front office staff gave me a key card. I used the stairs instead of an elevator to my room because I could see how elegant the stairs were. 
I decided to sleep and relax all day with their very comfortable bed as the weather in the province is quite hot. One thing I like about my room is the Wifi access. It is swift and has a strong signal for me to update and upload some of my photos in my social media account, and every room has its own router.
 
Harvest Hotel has 81 rooms with  47 Standard Twin/ 27 Queen, 4 Executive Suite,1 Honeymoon Suite,1 Loft Suite 1, and 1 Loft Suite 2. Every room has the same amenities like Lcd Tv, Dvd Player, High-speed Wifi Connection, Telephone, Mini Bar, Complimentary Bottle Water, Safety Deposit box, Hair Dryer, etc. a Writing Desk.  They also have Gym facility and a beautiful swimming pool free to use for in-house guests.
 
My room was the Standard Twin. It's not that big, but it has most of the amenities it might need. I forgot the time, and I woke up late then decided to swim in their nice pool to warm up my left arm to ease the pain. The next day, I planned to visit Dingalan, Aurora, as Cabanatuan is the main jump-off point. Unfortunately, my plan was unsuccessful because my bed held me back, telling me not to go and stayed instead. The air-conditioning was on full blast; that is one reason why I stayed.

My booked room has a complimentary buffet breakfast in Cafe Ecija, located beside the front desk. All I can say about the food is that it is delicious sometimes they serve local food like Bototay (a longganisa well known in the province).   
A hotel that is fit for our budget, but not limited in enjoyment as the price is very reasonable. My stay in Harvest hotel was more pleasant by the welcoming and attentive hotel staff, making my perfect provincial staycation possible. I enjoyed my travel in Cabanatuan City as the hotel made my stay most happy and relaxing despite the hot weather in the province. 

Other Information

Check discounted price on Agoda.








HARVEST HOTEL

Address: 117 Pio Del Pilar St. Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Contact #: +63 44 950 8888 / +63 44 950 9999
Email address: info@theharvesthotel.com

More Pictures 





Facilities   








OTHER ROOMS



Check discounted Prices on Agoda.  


Executive Suite
This room is measured about 38 square meters with one king-size bed.


Honeymoon Suite

This Suite is perfect for a wedding couple because with ample space for makeup and other things to do in a wedding, as measured about 58 square meters with one king-size bed.   




Loft Suite 1
This room is measured about 58 square meters with one Queen size bed.


Loft Suite 2
This loft-type room is the most oversized room, measured about 81 square meters, with one Queen and king-size bed. This is also good for a family staycation that can fit at least five people.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL GUIDE IN MALALISON ISLAND | How To Get There, Where To Stay and Day Tour Expenses

Malalison Island locally called as Mararison located in the Municiplaity of Culasi in the Province of Antique. The Island is now one of the favorite weekend getaway in Panay island. Malalison Island is a Barangay with a total population of 750 and 153 households,  Fishing and guiding is only their daily source of income the island doesn't have electricity but they have a generator for the whole island operated at 6pm until 10pm.

The Simple life with them of people of Brgy. Batad | Banaue, Ifugao

Ifugao is one my bucket list to visit, finally this is it and I’ll do it on a Solo travel for a couple of days, just to experience the life of people of being far away in a crowded and polluted city. The life is different in rural areas compared to urbanize city in the Philippines. I did not stay in Banaue town instead I stayed in Barangay Batad just an hour from the town. I like the way of living of people there, it’s simpler if you want to escaped in the stressful, polluted and traffic Cities like me, then let us visits the place just to embrace the fresh air with a breathtaking view.

Coron Island, Palawan | One of the best Island in the world

Kayangan Lake Coron Island  is located in the northern part of  Palawan and one of the largest Island of Calamian. The Island is part of the Ancestral domain of indigenous Tagbanwa people.